Important Enrollment Management Links
Mission: The Division of Enrollment Management creates a foundation of enrollment services that advance the mission of Missouri S&T.
Created in 2001, Enrollment Management helps S&T achieve and maintain the institution's desired student profile. The EM division has seven units and six committees which have implemented research, recruitment and retention processes designed to meet--and hopefully exceed--student expectations and the university’s strategic plan goals.
Missouri S&T’s Enrollment Management Plan has focused on improving enrollment strategies to maximize the resources of the institution. A strong focus on data, business processes, applications of technology, and a team-work atmosphere have yielded positive results.
- S&T is breaking national trends: large growth in engineering, science and computing students
- 87% growth in total enrollment since 2000: (2014: 8,642 enrolled, 2000: 4,626 enrolled)
- Diversity Success
- Largest minority student enrollment in school history: 983 students enrolled (11.6% of total enrollment), 161% increase in minority student enrollment since fall 2000
- Largest female population in S&T history: 1,955
- Net revenue goals achieved FY01-FY13: discount rate reduced from +38% to 27%